Dating Scam Format

Dating Scam Format



Hello,
Thanks for the mail, I want you to know first before anything that i am a Christian but i don't criticize other people's believe or religion
and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever. I was born in Italy Due to the nature
of my Job,i have lived in most part of US especially NY and VT. I reside in Rome, before i left for London.I will love to share the intimate side of me with someone
willing to do the same, this are the things i feel you should know about me: I am 26 yearOld, I like going to beaches, musical concerts and attend church services.
I also love cooking.Presently i am in London at the moment, LOndon to be precise, i have come here to do a 2 weeks fashion modeling for a new bikini producing company in London and the 2 weeks is even over.
I will be back Home , anytime from now probably in a couple of days.I am Still Single, Still Searching for a man that will make me happy till the end of my life.
You can get back to me, If you think we can have achance together. I attach some of my pictures, so you can have a better idea how i look like.I will send more
pictures later when you reply. But, honestly, I think that the inside beauty is much more important than how people look, isn’t it?Please include a picture
with your response so I can put a face with your name. Hope to read from you again, Monique
             

............ (2) MORE ABOUT ME ..........
        Hello,
ct.
      christana.
             ........ (3) AND (4) DEEP QUESTION .........
       Hello Dear,
Its my very good pleasure to read from you and also know much about you and i am very happy about your response, it shows you are ready for a lifelong relationship.
Because I am  not a woman who likes one night stands or short relationships, I seek long term relationship.I am alright here. In fact I am planning to quit this model
job when i get back home, in fact that's one of the reason my promoter has gone to USA to find another model that will work for him in his new contract in South
Africa. I decided to quit for two reasons ..(1) It gives me little chance to get closer to God as i ever wanted ..(2) It has been my dream to settle down and have my
own family healthy and happy in love. And i am sure that if i continue modeling, i may not be able to settle down. So i am planning to establish a beauty salon for
ladies when i get back home, from the money i realize from this trip.. i am just praying to God to lead me right.Please answer these questions as i like to know your view about relationship.Tell me the roles of man in a relationship ?What are the things that matters in a relationship and what do they mean to you ?
What are the roles you want your woman to play in the relationship ?What are the things you want your woman to do to you always ?Tell me your likes and dislikes ? do's and don't do ?
Do you smoke or drink ? if yes , tell me how often ?Are you Independence in your decision about your relationship or do you seek advice from people around you ?
How long have you been on this Dating Site.
    Please answer these question as i will do the same in my reply. i am through with my work here since last week but my promoter have traveled  to Usa
as i told you

earlier, but promised to be back sooner, So i am kind of lonely for now but i am doing all in my power to keep myself busy. but reading mails from you make me happy.
      Hope to read from you.
         
          Greetings,Christana
           
               

             .......... (5)DEEP ANSWERS ...............
     How are you and you work ? Hope all is well with you ? I really love the way you answered my questions. It REALLY touch my heart and i thank God that i met

you. You really make my days with the lovely email you send to me and i like the way you answer my questions. These are my answers too.
   Tell me the roles of woman in a relatoinship ?
In my opinion the role of woman in a relationship is to be a provider of support while man should be the major provider of strenth. she should guide his husband to feel

secure with their relationship and encourage him to seek out what his heart desires inregards to life choices. Though man and woman have equal role to play.
   What are the things that matters in a relationship and what do they mean to you ?
The most important things to me in a relationship are love, trust, and communication. I want to feel as if I am more in love with a man everyday that we spend together.

In order to attain this a couple must develop a supreme sense of trust where absolutely nothing is held back. Part of trust is to have good communication. Whenever a

problem arises it should be talked out without anger or resentment. I also think sex is an integral part of a relationship.
   What are the roles i want my man to play in the relationship ?
In a relationship I would like a man to play the role of an equalpartner. When I am not strong I want to be able to turn to my man to confide into and look to for help

overcoming any problem that I face. I want him to be the person I love the most, respect the most, and consider my best friend.
  What are the things i want my man to do to me always ?
I would hope that my man will be there when I need him most and always be able to speak to me with both frankness and sincerity. I like it when men can openly show

his affection. or a smile that shows me that he really loves me.
  Tell me your likes and dislikes ? Do's and Dont's ?
  I really enjoy when I can bring my man into all aspects of my life.  I like a man who can keep a positive attitude during difficult times, who is open to trying new things,

and shares my passion for life and for helping our fellow human.
  The things that I don't like in relationships are when we loose the ability to be able to talk openly. Also, I do not do well with people who think they are better than

others and are always thinking about themselves.
What are your do's and don't do ?
  My do's: I am romantic, great at suprises, very funny and can usually turn a frown into a smile, very giving, full of patients, full of life and try to get the most out of

everyday. I am good at inspiring others as well.
  My don'ts: materalistic people, smoking, drugs, money-hungry motives, boastfulness, and people who love to fight.
  I think with the way you answered my question, It clearly shows you are ready for a lifelong relationship, It is not as if i am in a rush to get married but i know what i

want, and with your answers to my question i think you are best for me. I know what you want from me and i will aslo be happy to show you my love and happiness

throughout our life time together. if am not wrong, i think this is the third or fourth mail we will exchange between each other, where exactly do you think this

communication between us could lead to ? Have you even experience anything like this before ? with all i have told you about me, do you think we might have a chance

togther as we continue our communication ?
  I will be expecting your response to this mail as soon as possible. and also let me know your daily schedule so that i might be sure of the exact time i can meet you at

the computer so that we can exchange mails.
   If things work out between us. How do you think we will meet when i get back home ?  You are really finding your way into my heart and i hope this will be the

begining of something good between us.
   I am very new to this online dating thing. I suscbrided so that i can find my soul mate.
     Hope to read from you soonest, Chealsea.
          
        ........... (6) New Relationship ..........
   
    Hello,
   Well for me since we have know much things about each other and we match our self and we are looking for the samethings in life i think we should call it New

Relationship and i believe it will lead us to a very good place.
  In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon

how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a magnitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.
  Well, relationship can mean two things :
 1) It can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists.
 2) Relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level.
  So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definetly have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that

are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.
  I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who

recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative.  For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank

me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you. I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and

I'll reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.
  What does it really mean to be affectionate?  I love a man who can display her affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who

knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.
  This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways.. They have one way of doing things and are never open to

suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a major turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically openminded.
  I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with. I would say that I'm not afraid

to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring.  If I'm sad, I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. he doesn't have to do much,

but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.
  I am very happy i met you because you send me some good mails to read when am lonely down here and What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the

ultimate happiness.
   Always Care, Christana.
                    ....... (7) Never let you go .....
    It´s a world of possibilities!!! Of course all these possibilities would be the most beautiful and dreamable of all. This could be the chance I´ve been dreaming of.... This

could be the oportunity to have a life full of love and companionship with someone whose been dreaming the same thing, whose willing to give the same exact things I´m

willing to give. I visualize staring at your eyes holding my heart in my hands and telling you: "I give this to you, it´s my heart. It symbolizes me... the whole me. I give it to

you with love, trust, faith and hope with no reserves, with no doubts, with no fear. I would expect you to do the exact same thing, and I would take your heart and

protect it, and care for it, and make it as if it was mine.
   I´m very surprised that every word I read from you, it´s the exact kind of thinking I would expect my man should have!!! I´ve never agreed so much with someone and

I´m sure with this kind of communication with you, we will have great possibilities of getting together and staying together for a long... long time. I believe in a great way

about coincidences. I believe that we have coincidenced because of something... beceause it was meant to be.... we are two souls all alone walking around in the world

waiting so our paths could come cross together..
   I think when we meet, we will just hold together tightly and firmly. I´m sure I will be asking you: "Where were you all this time?!?! Where were you all these years???

I´ve been waiting for you all my life!! Finally I found you!! I will never let go!!"
                   ......... (8) Sweet Heart .........
   Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, few days later I am leading my life with you as your dream girlfriend  which I could never thought of this very time last

week.
  God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our new relationship  will flourish beyond what it is right now if you will fullfil all what you

have said in your mail. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our feelings  for each

other is way far stronger than any  oceans can come across.
  I am writting you this letter to tell you that my feelings for you is so real that I can't find any better words to describe my feelings for you as i am not the type that hide

her feelings. At the same time I would like to thank you for your patience while our relationship had to go through high waves and hard rocks due to the distance. My

feelings for you is growing so strong that when i imagine a life with you i just smile and hope you realy meant all you have written to me so far because those words does

meet my kind of man. God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go."
   I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be if we eventually meet and work on the chemistry i think we've got now. My heart will always yearning

for your affection and care forever.
      Missing you,
       Christana.
                      ........ (9) Darling .........

     Hello Love,
   Met you few Weeks ago on the Internet, and since that time, I have grown to love you so deeply. I have heard it said that online romances don't last, but now I

disagree, I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong bysome, but I know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. i really cant wait to meet you in

person. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future , but my heart does not lie ... I am so in love with you.i just cant believe this.
  Sitting here and thinking back as to how you have made my life so much better, I could never begin to tell you what your love means to me. You have shown me

countless times how you care and how you believe in me, how you have given me the strength to give up something that has had a hold of my life for a very long time,

without you I don't think I could be following my dreams, much less having someone like you standing beside me. The way you make me feel is like nothing I've ever felt

before. I know I'm a very impatient person and I'm trying like hell to do the right thing at the right time, but the more time I spend with you sending mails and the more

time we talk and feel each other great and do things together makes me realize that this is our life's plans, this is how our path of forever is suppose to happen, and

sometimes I know it's hard for us to deal with but in the end, we'll be stronger and able to handle just about anything that comes our way do you know that ?... We got

through the hard part, Sweet, now all we have is the downhill side.
    You have brought out a part in me that I put away a long time ago and thought I'd never be able to find again. You make everything so simple and easy for me to let go

and with you in my life I don't need to hide that part of me anymore. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts,

my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart!
       hope you are thinking about me.
          Love always,
               Kaith.
   
                     ........ (10) My Dream ..........
    Greatest Joy,
  I think there is so much to say between us, and I can picture us swinging gently in your yard (garden),looking up into the sky through the trees and telling each other

stories about our childhoods and our dreams for tomorrow...I can feel a certain closeness to you already, like we have bared a part of our souls to each other and are

already entangled or entwined in each other's lives!! It is a comfort feeling for me. I will honestly tell you that I have never voiced how alone I felt to ANYONE before,

and just saying those words to you brought tears to my eyes.   
  I cant wait to have you in my arm, Kaith.
              
              
                     ........ (11) Sweet Heart ........
   Greatest Love,
  Thought About You...All day long, I thought about you.
Even when I tried not to think about you, I thought about you.
When I closed my eyes, I thought about you.
When I opened my eyes, I thought about you.
When I thought about the beauty of the season,I thought about you.
When I thought about the warmth of the upcoming holidays, I thought about you.
When I heard a love song on the radio, I thought about you.
When I checked my email, I thought about you.
Even when I said goodnight to the stars, I thought about you.
And when I slipped beneath the softness of my blanket and gave in to the bliss of sweet dreams,
I thought about you..
I just can't stop thinking about you..
I really cant wait to be meet you in person.
    Love till eternity,
Chealsea.
...................................
                  ....Fashion Company ..... Early Morning ...
     Good Morning,
   I feel very happy each time i read from you, atleast that assures me that someone, somewhere is thinking about me, and at this moment thats you. I just woke up not

quite long, and since i did not see my promoter yesterday, I decided that i should go to the fashion company to collect my money and entitlement and leave Nigeria

because i cannot longer wait for him.
  I will write more when i get back from the fashion company later in the day, by then i would have gotten my money, and will be ready to leave Nigeria.
   Darling, I will like to know if you can come and pick me up at the Airport ??and what is the name of the closest airport to you and your number to call when i get there
    Hope to read from you, Christana .
                   I am Sad , .... Hotel (1)....
                   
    I had a very terrible day hence i could not write you earlier, I am very sad and moody down here in Nigeria. it was when i got to the fashion company this morning,

that i realised that my promoter as collected my money and my entitlement and run away to UK, What a pity i never knew that this was part of his plan when he lied to

me that he was travelling to UK to find another model who will do his new contract in South Africa. I have also make a report about this to the Nigeria Police but they

told me that there is nothing they can do as my Promoter in not longer in Nigeria.
  I made a report to the Hotel management, Immediately they ordered for my passport and my travelling document because of their Hotel bill. The hotel manager said

that once they have my travelling document i will not be able to run away as my promoter did. Actually i gave them the document so that they can be sure that i will pay

their bill.
  I am confused, i dont know what to do now. I could forget about my loss and return home but my document is with the hotel management and i cannot leave Nigeria

without my travelling document.
  I am really confused i dont know what to do, Infact i have been crying since i returned from the Fashion Company, That is the reason of my late reply. I just felt i should

let you know because i cannot hide anything from you again. This is my personal problem, i will not be happy if you start sharing it with people.
  I will be meeting with the hotel management later in the day, to discuss what i have to pay to get my document back, I will let you know details of our conclusion. I have

to go and rest now before it turns to something else.
   Hope to read from you soon. If you've got an ideal on how i can resolve this problem, please dont hesitate, let me know. But anyway, i will let you know the latest

development tommorrow morning.
     Carolyn.  
      
                 ..... I need your help ..... Hotel (2) ....

   I have been to the Embassy, the consular really blamed me for being so foolish, he told me that they have really warned young models about what the Italian promote
rs

are doing to models everywhere in africa and that they have placed it on publication through almost all available media everywhere. They promised to help me with my

flight arrangement, that i should take care of other bills.
  Sweetheart, my problem now is the hotel bill. I dont have much money with me here. But I met with the hotel management in the early hours of today, to discuss what i

could do to get my passport back and leave Nigeria, We reach a compromise that i should pay $1600, but then all i have with me could not complete the payment as i

will still need like $700 to complete the payment.
  Though i paid them the $900 i have with me, I will be glad if you can help me out with the remaining $700, so that i can balance up the hotel bill and get my document

back, then i will be able to return home.
  I should'nt or should i say i dont have to tell you this but after much effort, i got to know that there is no where i could run to again and i was about loosing hope, so i

thought of you and i decided  to try maybe you could be of help.
  Sorry if this sound somehow abnormal in your ears but i will really feel so good if you can put the fact that you haven't really meet me aside and help me out and i am so

sure that you will not regret helping.
   I will be waiting to hear from you and i hope you will make me smile.
    Love Always, Kaith.
     
                         ......... Info .....
    I am happy you want to help me, The hotel manager said that you can only send the money to Nigeria through western union money transfer. I want you to send the

money to the hotel manager information so that he will be able to help to do the pick up of the money.
  This is the Hotel manager Information that you will send the money to through Western UNion Money Transfer. 
  
            Receivers Name  ....
            Address.        ....108 Ijaiye Road,        
            City            ....Abeokuta,        
            State           ....Ogun,        
            Country         ....Nigeria,        
            Zip code        ....23439.
    Text Question ..... What is my name, Answer ..... Carolyn.   
    That is the hotel manager information to send the money. Please remember to send me the following details (Senders name and address, text question and answer, the

amount sent and the reference number ).
   I will be waiting for your kind reply soonest. I cant wait to be there with you.
     Sincerely yours, Carolyn.
   If there is anything you like to know about Western Union, please ask so that i can explain to you better before you go and send the money.
              .......... (1) Got Info  .........
    I just woke up to see if i have a message from you, I felt somehow comfortable when i saw i have one mail, i knew that was you, Thank you for your care and

concern, I really appreciate your lovely support, I just cant find the right word to tell you how happy i am that i will be leaving Nigeria and at the same time, I will be

meeting you (my new found love ) soonest.  I think there is so much to say between us, and I can picture us swinging gently in your yard (garden), looking up into the

sky through the trees and telling each other stories about our childhoods and our dreams for tomorrow...I can feel a certain closeness to you already,like we have bared

a part of our souls to each other and are already entangled or entwined in each other's lives!! It is a comfort feeling for me. I will honestly tell you that I have never

voiced how alone I felt to ANYONE before, and just saying those words to you brought tears to my eyes.
    I really cant wait to be meet you in person, Carolyn.
  N.B .... I have given the information to pick up the money to the hotel manager. I will let you know as soon as i get my document today and i will also send you my

flight details as soon as i get them. I thank you once again for your love and support, but i will thank you better, when i finally meet you. Can i stay for some days with

you when i get back home ???  before i leave for my place. please let me know so that i can change my plans. I will really want to know you better. and i know that if

we stay together for sometime, we will be able to know eachother better.
   Hope to read from you my greatest joy.
     Yours, Carolyn.

           
     ................. (2)Receive.................
      
     Hello,
   I am happy and smile,thanks for your kindness,I have got my document back, I will let you know my flight details when i return from Airport. because i would love you

to pick me up at the airport. I will mail you the details as soon as i get them.
  We may not have known each other long but our feeling for eachother is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about

myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff i found myself in Nigeria.    
  I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being there for me.
   Hope to read from you. I am happy i have you in my life.
    Thank you very much for your loving kindness, Carolyn.
    
    
              ........ B.T.A  (1) .........
   I thank you for your help, God will reward you accordingly, now i know that you are a gentle and kindhearted man ,This is the type of person i would definitely want

to live the rest of my life with. There is alittle problem here again, I hope you will be able to help me this time because it seems everything is against me and since you are

the only hope i'm having, just tell me you have given up on me and let me do the suicide thing. then I will go and have some rest and leave this life of worries. This Africa

is hell, i want to leave here soon and i hope i will be able to put the ugly experience i have here behinde me.
  I have been at the departure terminal of the airport with the travelling agent since Morning, and the Immigration Officer did not let me pass. they ask for a certain

amount of money which they called the (BASIC TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE) I was made to understand  that since i have been staying in their country since over a

month and i dont have my Travel Health Insurance with me, that i will need to have at least $1500 with me for my basic travelling alllowance before they can allow me to

leave the country.
  Infact, i got bored with them and when i started crying, the travelling agent that got the plane reservations for me, talk to them and they now calm me down and explain

to me that the money is just for me to show them and that no one is collecting it from me, that its just my basic travelling allowance and that they have to see it because its

one of there job that they have to see it because its one of the Nigerian's emmigration code. The money will be returned to me immediately i show them, and i will be

able to leave Nigeria.
  My Love, What do we do now? if you can get the money sent down to me, it will be nice and i promised not to spend a penny out of it and when we meet and we

have hug each other with a very deep kiss,i will hand over the money to you immediately. I am still here at the lobby of the airport and with a lady at the counter of the

one of the airlines she just assisted me by allowing me to use the computer at her desk. So i will be waiting untill you get back to me.
  Nigeria is a third world country, their code and ethics may be different from the advanced world, Well i think the best would be you get the money fast, so i can leave

here soon, and i promise not to spend a penny out of it, as the money is just meant to show them and returned to me immediately, before i can get my flight details. I will

also need $100 for my transport.
   I will be waiting to read from you soonest, I will send my full picture to you when i get home. I will print your picture, so i will be able to recognise you at the airport.

You can also print mine too. but i am sure you will be able to recognise me.
       Love Always,
         Carolyn.  
           
           
             ....... B.T.A (2) .........
    I  am worried, I dont know what to do myself, It was when i was thinking on how to raise the money, I thought of selling some of my jewelries and modelling

costume. I met with one of the Staff of the Hotel, She told me she can help me to sell some of my modelling costume and jewelries. My problem now i dont want to sell

everything ,because the costume are more expensive than what they are offering here, so i think i dont have any choice than to sell part of it at any rate, if not, i wouldn't

be able to raise the money on my own, because i dont want to disturb you again, as you have really tried for me. So i think if you can help me with the little you have

then i will know what to sell.
  I will be glad if you can send the little you can raise out of the money, then i will be able to know what and what to sell. So i will be very happy if you can send what

you can afford to me through the same way you sent the first one. I hope you understand that they will not collect the money from me, It is just a formality, All i need do,

is show them and they will give me my flight details. I will mail you immediately i get my flight details, So it would be better if you check your email on hourly basis. Once

you are able to send the money.
  They said the B.T.A was mandatory because i dont have Travel Health Insurance, though the travel health insurance will be cheaper, but the money is not refundable, so

i think the B.T.A is better, where no money would be spent. I will give you your money back immediately we meet at the airport.
  The Embassy is not ready to intervene. They said that it is safe to do one of the two options (either have the money for the B.T.A or i should do the travel health

insurance ).
  Just try and send the little you can afford to me soon, I will sell my Jewelries and costume to raise the remaining money. I hope to read from you soon. I really

appreciate your concern.
  N.B, What plans do you have for me when i get to meet you ? You've been so supportive, I dont know how to thank you. But i am sure i can only thank you better

when i get to finally meet you. Hope to see you soon.
     Always Care,
          Carolyn.
      ............ thank you after B.T.A .............
     My love, my life, my dreams,
   Its a pity i check my mail late, so i got the information late, but i have given the Information to pick up the money to the hotel manager. I hope he would have gotten the

money by now. but i am still waiting for him, I will go the Airport today, if he gets back early.
  I want to thank you for all the support, care and love that you've shown me, After all the pains, hardships that I've been through in Nigeria. You've helped me through

rough times and I could always cry on your shoulder without being judged. You put my needs before yours.
 Darling, I love you, more than I could ever impart to you with words.
  Thinking of you and missing you always,
    I love you so much!!
      Carolyn.
   I will mail you when the hotel manager return from the bank.
          .......... More (Receive) ........
    Darling,
   How are you and work ? I am happy and smiling now as all my problems and worries are over. I have received the money, I will be going to the Airport tommorrow

morning to get my flight details, I will send it to you as soon as i get it. Darling, I cant find the right word to thank you, but i will thank you better when i am with you. I

will still love to read from you again today.
  Thinking of you and missing you always,
   With a heart full of joy and thanks, Carolyn.
         
           .......... Next Morning ........
  
    GoodMorning My Love,
  I just cant explain the way i feel each time i read from you, Just when i thought love couldnt be a part of me, thats when you came along and showed me happiness. I

still find it vey hard to imagine that someone can love me this way. I feel blessed each time,i think of you, You are my source of Joy. I hope you had a good time at work

last night ???
 I will be going to the Airport in a couple of hours to get my flight details, I will mail you immediately i get it.
   We are meant to be till Eternity,
    Yours and only yours forever, Carolyn.
 
      
                 
       .........Travel health Insurance............
     Flight Accident - Accidental Death (Per Trip)
Provides accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage for flights only.
About Travel Medical Insurance
Travel Medical Insurance will protect your health in case of a medical emergency occurring while you are traveling.



Ciao, Come stai? Grazie per aver interesse in me, apprezzo. Sono single e alla ricerca di anima gemella, Somone che posso fidarmi, amare e posso condividere i miei

sentimenti con.
  Sono un modello, che è quello che faccio per vivere. Attualmente sono in Gran Bretagna per lo show bikin per la nuova società che si aprirà presto. Spero di sentire da

voi.
Hello, How are you? Thank you for your interest in me, I appreciate. I am single and looking for soulmate, Somone I can trust, love, and I can share my feelings with.
   I am a model, which is what I do for a living. Currently they are in Great Britain for the show bikin for the new company that will open soon. I hope to hear from you.








Micheal Jackson Music. he is cool in most of his songs. Sometimes I need something louder than me..as they say it speaks to me and soothes the beasts within when I am having a bad day I turn it up loud and sing till my throat hurts. I like all music though as I said. I do listen to country. I like Jazz and some classical even. I love good oldies LIke Foreiner and Queen. My favorite food is fried chicken macaroni and Mexican..and obviously anything italian I thinhk every dish needs pasta and garlic bread..yummy I am getting hungry good thing its to late to eat. My fav's of course but I don't get them much. I tend to order most of what I eat and I eat a few veggies..lol I know I need more. I have much of a sweet tooth and dont care for much chocolate. I do love Lindz chocolates OHH MY are they good and I like cookies (macadamia nut) yum! I prefer white chocolate over sex...lol Hey speaking of sex well there isnt much to tell...I am self employed as a
Pipeline simulation engineer and at the moment supervising a project development and execution including design, procurement, fabrication, installation, hooking up and commissioning new 20' x 33 km Subsea Gas Gathering and Transmission Pipeline to be used offshore of Escravos, West Africa.' --Chevron Corporation...,I travel alot cos of the nature of my job,I have done most things I wanted to try. ANything from Submission and Domination to bondage and spankings..I like it slow sweet and mild just as well so its mood depending.. To much of a gag reflex..and well its not like it tastes like white chocolate. I like going out. Anywhere is fine just OUT. I go crazy when left in one place to long I must have something to do. I really  like shopping I like buying clothes . Jewelry I do like. I mean whats not to like..right?

     I love to laugh. I love to joke around but my favorite is being romantic. The ultimate man would be one who would understand when i am turned on and just chill and under stand when I get a little hyper and know I do calm down and when I do...ahh thats the sweet sherry. I am romantic you know *blush* men never get the romance thing down though they stumble through it blindly. I mean where is the romance anymore?? Where the love letters for no reason??? lol I dont know.
 As far as now. Well my life is so wonderful and amazing and that keeps me going. I am far to free and easy a person to have this in my life. I want love and Care.  well i hate to just think about my ex and what he did to me with my best friend i guess thats why i dont keep friends anymore. But the good news is..it is over. I deserve more from life and only I can make that happen by moving in the right direction for once. If you ever see me angry know it passes quickly. I am the type who gets pissed off gives you a piece of my mind maybe cuss you out and then wonder why five minutes later your still mad. cause once I give it a voice I let it go. Literally let it go I move on quickly. Luckily it really takes alot to piss me off. Most things are to small to get mad over I just laugh it off and keep on with my day. I mean the world wont end because you forgot to take the trash out or you left your socks in the living room again.. I have always hated how
careless my ex was with money. I saved but he always over spent and I would have to go into the savings account to bail his ass out.(sorry for the word) I am not a tight wad, I do spend money alot too but I mean I would never allow myself in the kind of shoes my ex kept himself, that his buys are just insane. My grandmothers wisdom sunk in a bit. I raise myself to be polite well mannered well behaved and thats all I expected from myself..

What is your favorite place to be?
What is your favorite food? Music? Books? Tv? What do you do for fun?tell me more about yourself?



My Habbits....I am addicted to Diet coke, I get moody, lol, and i refuse to go to the bathroom with the door open, I say the bathroom bit because i am always teased about it even when i am home alone...thats alot I shoulda called this the "Book of  Jessica" well there is pretty much who I am I am still smiling hope you are too :)
Hope to hear from you soon

Comments

  1. Good Keep it up. Please ckick the Kbc Lottery Winner List and also about Jio kbc lucky Lottery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apartment scam format

Next of kin scam Format