Charity Scam formats

Charity Scam Format

    DONATION FOR less-privileged PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT ON LESS-PRIVILEGES, ORPHANAGES AND CHARITY HOME I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart. I am (Mrs.) Madeline Howard a widow to late Wright Howard, I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Wright Howard, the sum of (USD$2.500.000,00) which he deposited in a bank here and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work, helping the Less Privileges, and 30% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes to charities. 1: For the sick, less-privileged 2: For the Widows and the motherless babies 3: Orphanage or Charity Home I look forward to your prompt reply for more details. Yours sincerely. Mrs. Madeline Howard







Hello, Excuse me this way to communicate with you, I saw Your profile and I will say you are the only one I need. In short my name DANIEL GARBAY, Origin of France. I suffer from a serious throat cancer Disease. I have a sum of € 850,000, which I would like to make a donation Recommend a trustworthy and honest person. I lost my wife, and it affected me a lot and I could not get married again until now, we did not have children. I would like to make a donation before my death my days are counted because of this Disease. Please contact me at my personal address in order to better explain. Email danielgarbay33 @ gmail. Com Regards Daniel'

Donation From Mrs Jessica Sebastian
BP [38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody)
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire,

Dear in Christ.

I am Mrs Jessica Sebastian an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital in Abidjan Cote d‘Ivoire,I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr Raymond Sebastian, the sum of £ 5.200.000 ( Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Euro ) which he deposited in bank here and I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use these funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of God.I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me.

Send me the following information's as per below.

Your full names........................

Address .......................

Age ...............................

Occupation ....................................

photo................................

Your Sister in the Lord.
Mrs. Jessica Sebastian

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apartment scam format

Next of kin scam Format

Dating Scam Format